Before you hit the different boutiques looking for new garments, check out these vintage fashion trends.
1. Dirty denim is treated to give jeans and jean jackets a second-hand look.
2. 90’s sports vintage fashion items like Jackets/sports jerseys/snapback hatsare on trend and are quickly becoming collectors items.
3. You can wear polo shirts anytime. It increases the casual image of you.
4. Oversized shades are super popular for men, and they’re reminiscent of the good old ’60s and ’70s.
5. Another famous vintage look is wearing button-down shirt. You can pair it with shorts and jeans. It is perfect for summer.